Happy New Year!

I started 2016 with the goal of proving myself as the better X then anyone else.

And I succeeded in a few things, and failed in others. But what I found was that this goal was inappropriate.

I don't need to be better than anyone else but me, but the fallacy is that I will never be the best.

So for 2017, I will dedicate my time to realizing my true and highest potential in giving.

I will become dedicated to my health and striving to give everyone all the help to achieve their own health goals.

I will become dedicated to my education and encouraging everyone else to follow their passions to the end.

I will become dedicated to my friends and family, and allow myself the flexibility to provide love over hate.

I want 100% of everything: I will get a PhD, I will get to 15% body fat, I will continue this blog to encourage others, I will donate my time to the DAS, Carter Blood Care, AORN, and Parkland. I will have it all.

Except maybe sleep.

Happy New Year y'all! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perioperative Nurse Residencies

Critical Observation: Part 6

Open Communication in the OR