Day -1

Today was a really stressful day on all accounts, mostly because I hate speed limits and if I don't see children my poor little squirrel brain turns a corner and forgets there's a school on every block in the urban city I live in.

Regardless, don't speed or pay the price. I'll pay the price.

I had a great lift day, axillary work around deads. Cardio is the biggest fight ever, but I think that with my DXA/REE test in February, I'll continue a mini-cut/carb cycling and jump into whatever they suggest when it shows my true resting metabolism. I couldn't even guess right now. I've had anything from 2400-1400. Obviously I want more. Obviously I still eat more.

Anyways. I got rejected by a PhD program again (actually one of those, blessing in disguise I didn't want the decision anyway), and gained a valuable friend whom I hope actually does edit my entry essay. It's probably shit. I hope she takes me seriously afterwards.

Then I ran to school and practiced speed interviewing with the Honors program. I apologize in advance for my poor etiquette and starving hunger. Sometimes I get better.

Tried to drive home education and loving what you do for the sake of loving yourself. Not sure it came out that way.

Set up a simulation for lab and watched another webinar on health (not as fun).

Left school, picked up some fruit, did laundry, and emailed almost everyone in existence.

When you want something you go out and get it.

All the while back-listening to the MFCEO project and learning some new cool things about myself. I actually don't mind work. As long as there is some snap chat in the end. And I actually don't like snap chat, but I need the motivation, most of the time.

It's gonna take effort to get through tomorrow, but I know it will be worth all the pain.

Then Saturday I get to see the love-bug Kitt and parentals <3

Then Sunday we crush skulls again >:)

But for now, I will give into the mentality that I killed it today and helped everyone I said I would.

Tomorrow is a new day, one that I am thrilled to have the opportunity to even think about.

Dream on and waste no time in fear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perioperative Nurse Residencies

Open Communication in the OR

Teamwork: Part 3