Personal Poetry Post

I warned you first.






I am so grateful! Wtf I cannot even. The momentum that life is and has and could be when you are grateful.

He protects me and himself. He is sweet beyond measure. He rescues animals. He goes to the gym even when he’s tired. He gets woke when he goes to the gym.

He thought of me in his business and still asked for my preference. He is in the process of bettering himself and developing/creating the person he wants to be. He wants to get back to his best body and he will, he will be better than that. He gets stressed out but doesn't get angry. Maybe he’ll slam a door. I know I’ll do worse.

He holds me and looks at me like I’m new and different every time. Not that I don’t also look at him that way, but I’ve never heard someone talk about me in a way that I think. He is perfect bc he is flawed. His flaws are so minute and nothing against him. Just me looking for perfection when he is literally it. He wanted a brother and he’s not religious and he wanted to take me to a wedding. I may have told my father first but he told his mother first. He has such good relationships with friends and family.

He is a such a good, genuine, gold heart, old soul. He listens to good music and is coming w me to see mgmt. He trusts me. He wears glasses and contacts and his eyes are so FUCKING sweet I want to die. Being around him makes me feel like a better person. He manipulates his environment and himself for me to be better.

He holds onto me. He lets me do butterfly kisses and I know it means something to him bc his mother used to. He kisses my forhead and my soul. He tilts my chin up to kiss me. He picks me up. He looks surprised and I love when his eyes pop open bc I surprised him. Sometimes it’s not a good surprise, but I’m never confused how he feels.

He does things without thinking and he doesn’t know how much it means to me that we align in those ways. He tried to help w math and he offered to read my paper. He consistently looks out for me, before he knew me. Before we were anything. He is such a good guy.

And I want him. I want to hold him and protect him and keep him forever. I don’t want to scare him. I want to be a little fire but I want him to keep me grounded.

He only wants love and I only want to live.

But what if he is life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perioperative Nurse Residencies

Critical Observation: Part 6

Open Communication in the OR