Sleep.

My worst enemy.

I feel sluggish when I have too many hours a night. I feel disconnected when I have too little.

I can't concentrate at work, I feel worn down at the gym, I can't make myself do the school work.

When people ask me how I do what I do, it's mostly because I'm able to control my hours and spend time only doing what I want to do.

If it's school or meal prep or the gym or work, the hours are there and scheduled and maintained.

Scheduled. Maintained.

I'm going to have to work harder to make sleep scheduled and maintained.

That means I might have to slow down on the concerts I go to. Spend less time on snap chat so that I can have that hour to work on that essay.

It means I have to do, be on, be present, every minute that I'm awake.

It's going to happen because it means so much to me.

What means so much to you that you're willing to give up maybe 30 minutes of "down" time a day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perioperative Nurse Residencies

Open Communication in the OR

Teamwork: Part 3