What Do You Want?

Asking for what you want is the hardest part. What do you want?

It should be easy right? You want the money, the things, the body...

But what are you willing to sacrifice for?

Those things will take sacrifice. Those things will take time. Those things will push your priorities around.

My priorities are all over the place. I want the PhD, because I want the achievement. I want the body, because I want the win. I want the man, because I want that feeling of success.

I don't crave things, I crave feelings.

And that is really hard to handle when you're raised in a society that puts the value in "things". I don't want things, I want experiences.

What do you want?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perioperative Nurse Residencies

Open Communication in the OR

Critical Observation: Part 6