Counting Calories Struggle

I am still in the process of making my diet work for me with 1st Phorm. Unfortunately it was so easy for me to copy and paste almost 2 years of myfitnesspal that I'm struggling to keep up and maintain sanity while changing everything in my diet. Did you know that 56 grams of tuna is 14 grams of protein and really only 54 calories?! But chicken is like, 130 calories for 24 grams of protein. I'm guestimating. And it makes sense. But in the moment I feel like I could only eat 56 grams of tuna even though 4 oz of chicken is sometimes not enough.

Now I get it, why people laugh when I ask if they count macros. If every day is different, there's a little bit more time involved.

I'm still on myfitnesspal, but as school takes up time and work and meal prep clash, all of my social media time is eaten up just when I want it to take off.

So please, if you're so interested in my struggle:

myfitnesspal maryanderson01




















 snapchat maanderson9 (body/booty pic warning)



instagram maryanderson9013

 

This morning I woke up at 0530 to work out with my trainer at 0700. Still having issues with the left rib I keep injuring, but without pushing it or chiros mashing on it, I'm getting better at saying no. I think there is a huge necessity for that when other humans are trying to make you bite off more than you should chew. 




If you want something, do not ever let someone tell you that you cannot have it. If you want something, and someone gives you an opinion, allow them the opportunity to change your mind with critical thinking and research - neither apply to their opinion? Neither apply to me. But do not allow yourself to be so closed that you do not see a door cracked open that could lead to something great. I am finding freedom in the unknown and my journey has just begun.

As always, I'm here to help if you need me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perioperative Nurse Residencies

Open Communication in the OR

Critical Observation: Part 6